Thursday, October 30, 2008

TODAY show - New Face of Mary Poppins, part 2

I hope you got a chance to see the TODAY show segment this morning. If not, my great friend Michelle LaRowe Conover sent me the segment link early this morning. Check it out and let me know what you think of specialized / niche nannies. This was a great positive story on nannies! While my interview wasn't included, it was great to see some of my wonderful friends on camera including Myrna Alphonse, Sue Downey, and MaryAnn X. Meddish. If you look closely, you can see my back and my nice green shirt I was wearing. I'm also thrilled that the opening shot was of ADCAN material we had on the Nanny Support Group table, and TANG got a great view of their information as well. Overall, a great segment and positive exposure for our industry.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Kellie, what a wonderful blog, this is my first chance to see it, it was nice to read about the nanny world again, being on the outside of it for so long. Having hired a young, ditsy nanny this last summer I am happy to see that there are specialty nanny out there, next summer I will have to look for one for Allie, with her Autism we need a good fit. Keep up the good work. Bridget Lowell (former Nanny now IT professional WWP)

BananaBlueberry said...

I found your blog!

Great to meet you at BLogHer- I think your blog is a great idea-
and sorry you weren't included in the Today segment :(