In my opinion, the Be The Best Nanny Monthly Guide is one of the best resources available at a great price to anyone in the nanny industry. Stephanie Felzenberg goes above and beyond each month to bring her readers the best information, resources, experts and advice.
Each newsletter is topic based ranging from ...
- Nanny Taxes
- Nanny Health Insurance
- Nanny Training Programs
- Working with Nanny Agencies
- Nanny Support Groups
- Nanny Web Sites
- Protecting Children Online
- Getting Raises
- Nanny Background Checks
- Nannies Traveling with Families
- Working for Nontraditional Families
- How to Leave a Job
- Children's Safety & Home Safety
- Child Development
- Caring for Multiples
- Nutrition & Cooking with Kids
- Nannies and Negotiating
- Sleep Habits and Nap time
- Organizing the Job, Home, Paperwork & Portfolio
- Imaginative & Dramatic Play
- Breaking Bad Habits
- Children's Self-Esteem
- How Much Housekeeping Should Nannies Do?
If you haven't yet experienced BTBN, I invite you to check out a complimentary copy. You'll like what you see. Then you can subscribe and get the most up-to-date issue delivered directly to you!
Want more information? Check out the Be The Best Nanny Monthly Guide Blog.
Stephanie has offered one lucky All Things Nanny reader a free email subscription to Be The Best Nanny Monthly Guide. To be eligible, go to the BTBN Blog, find your state and then come back here and leave a comment in this topic, with your state hourly part-time rate. One winner will be selected using Random. Deadline is Dec. 18. Winner will be notified by email (make sure to leave your email address in the comment you leave).