Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet Nikki Gribble ... 2012 INA Nanny of the Year


Today, we get to hear from Nikki, fresh out of conference. Let’s get to know Nikki a little bit more and see how this new role as 2012 INA Nanny of the Year is affecting her life!
1. What did you think when you 1st found out you were going to be NOTY?
When I first found out I was going to be NOTY, I was very excited!!! I found out by walking into work one morning and the twins had onesies my mom-boss had made. One said Congrats Nikki!! and the other said you won!! Then both had Nanny of the Year on the back. My employers are wonderful and I thought it was such a cute way to tell me. It was then very hard not to tell people outside my family and a couple friends, as every year NOTY’s are sworn to keep it quite until it is announced at conference.

No comments: